Leadership Homewardbound program culminates with a trip to Antarctica!
I am completing the first step in my professional development journey via the international HomewardBound program. In 2018, I was selected with another 99 women scientists from 33 countries to be part of HomewardBound. During one year we worked on the important aspects of leadership, strategy, communication and visibility that will make us well equiped for our planet’s future. The vision of HomewardBound is to build a strong network of 1000 women in science in 10 years!
In a week we are heading to Ushuaia, then start our expedition to Antarctica that will last for 18 days, where we will continue to reinforce our learning. We will visit research stations and measure the impact of climate change in this beautiful but fragile environment. Antarctica represent not only peace and science, but also for us, as participants, our commitment to the future.
You can follow our journey once the boat trip commences on:
- Facebook, daily updates: https://www.facebook.com/homewardboundprojects/
- Instagram, daily updates: https://www.instagram.com/homewardboundprojects/
- Twitter, daily updates: https://twitter.com/homewardbound16
- LinkedIn, daily updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/homeward-bound-projects/
- Subscriber Emails, sent weekly: http://homewardboundprojects.com.au/2016/11/22/subscribe/